Private, self-contained Bed & Breakfast, in the suburbs of Lusaka
A convenient, unique, stylish yet home-from-home B&B.
The cottages and apartments are set within a beautiful indigenous garden, fruit orchard and herbarium, which are a haven to stroll through.
Beyond the garden is wild bushveld with free roaming bushbuck and impala, and mown paths which make for lovely walks and runs. Fleur de Lys is perfect for nature lovers with a busy schedule.
The property offers privacy, security, serenity and varying options of catering, self-catering and tenancy period ie. short, medium and long term stays.
Guests have access to a large swimming pool and a tennis court, and can join an independent Gym across the road.
Six private, self-contained units, comprising four cottages and two apartments, each have their own bedroom (or two), a bathroom, a kitchen, a living area and a verandah/patio.
Guests particular needs are accommodated. For the younger family, cots, children�s tables and chairs and a plastic portable splash pool are available, and a trampoline and jungle gym are tucked away in the shade of the trees.
A Unique Experience
- Peaceful and private
- Lush garden setting
- surrounded by a game farm
- All the comforts of home
- Wifi throughout
- Swimming Pool and Tennis Court
- Close to an excellent Gym
- Catering or self catering
- Good deals on long term stays
Accessible Country Location
Set away from the city throng yet only
- 15 minutes from the town centre
- 4 kms from Kabulonga on Leopard’s Hill Road
- 2km before the American School
- 500 metres from one of Lusaka’s top gyms
- 25 minutes from the airport
- 10 minutes to shopping centres
Enjoy the 40 acres of bush literally in Lusaka